It's a bird, it's a plane, No - it's Wonder Woman!!!
I couldn't resist posting a few pictures of Lauren in her Halloween costume (well, probably her halloween costume). Today Lauren and I went to Target to look at costumes and she fell in love with Wonder Woman! I tried really hard to talk her into something else, maybe Dora or a cute Witch who gets to hold a broom but she would have none of it. Whenever I tried to sneak it out of our cart she would say, no, that one! She has no idea who wonder woman is but I think she just thought she looked tough! So when we got home we tried on the costume and here she is. The funny thing is I never asked her to pose - the pose is all her own doing (I love that she is trying to look so tough)!



And I love how the boot covers go all the way up her thighs. There is a picture of the girl wearing the costume on the package and the boots come up to her knees. Lauren was very distraught that I kept pulling them up above her knees. I had to explain that the girl in the picture was taller than she was but that was okay, we could make it work this way. Can you tell we are excited for Halloween to come? Not only is it one of my favorite times of year as well as my birthday but my parents are going to be here with us for Halloween! They are coming to stay with us for a week on their way home to AZ from their mission in Zimbabwe! We are really excited to have them come and seeing halloween candy and costumes already out in the stores is helping us realize it is coming soon!
20 comments:
K seriously, Lauren has the cutest personality ever. I love her. That is the cutest costume. It just fits her. That is so excting that your parents are coming home. I can't believe they are already done. How fun.
Oh Lauren, there's just something about a redheaded girl's personality! I used to tease your mom about having red hair with a poem I knew..."I'd rather be dead, then red in the head!" That's not very nice is it? But I think it made her mad so I was happy! :) We miss you! Love your favorite aunt Tiff
First of all, you can tell she's your daughter - secondly, Wonder Woman has "mom" written all over it!
Lovin' the outfit! She is a doll!
You asked where my girls take dance. They take at North Liberty Rec Center and love it. It is 20 a month which is great-their teacher from last year teaches at Nolte this year, so they have a new teacher, but they think they are in heaven!
Lauren is so darn cute. I love her tough stance! Oh, and I love the pee story from your earlier post. I laughed so hard.
Holly G
That is so stinkin' cute! I want to be Wonder Woman for Halloween!!!! I really could use her "truth belt" on my kids sometimes!
That is the greatest costume! I love it! I'm totally up for a stroll over to the new Mexican restaurant. I'll be at my internship for the rest of the week, so maybe Monday...does that work?
The costume was definitely worth buying--I want one myself.
Great costume! I love Halloween as well. I plan my costume out months before.
I LOVE that costume...she looks like her super mommy!
Ditto everyone else's comments... except for Tiffany's! Red hair rules! ha ha
That's exciting about your parents too!
Tricia!
Lauren is the cutest ever! I love the costume. Or should I say EVERY DAY OUTFIT! Hopefully she'll wear it every day! I love the pose!!! Very Lauren!
Dean and Doug are going to be Hook (SMEAD!) and Peter Pan (or Te Do Te De per Doug).
Of course I have to sew these- so we'll see if it comes together. :/
Miss ya'll!
Lins
Oh my gosh how freakin cute is she! That is so funny! Seeing her in her costume makes me want to go and get tucker and tilly's.
That is TOOOOO cute! She is such a sweetheart of a girl. I love the costume!
I love her "tough guy" face. That will be great if she pounds on the doors and growls "trick or treat" with a scowl on her face! I'd love to see that!
That is so funny! Lauren is so cute! We are also getting excited about Halloween at our house!
She is so funny..I love dress up..I think she looks just like you Tricia!
Okay, seriously, I"m not letting Grace see this. She will want to be Wonder Woman too, but then she'll want to dance around ... Won't have the same effect.
You are tagged too. SEe our blog for the rules. Loves!
Love this, she is so darling!
Halloween is the best. And that costume seems perfect for Lauren! She definitely poses great in it at least! I'm so glad you get to spend a week with your parents. What a great time of year too.
Post a Comment