Texas Roadhouse came to Coralville!

I have been looking forward to today for weeks! I am a big Texas Roadhouse fan so I was so excited when they started builing one right near my home and today was opening day! We got there about an hour after they opened and got right in and it was GREAT! I just love their rolls and their fall off the bone ribs. Lauren loves their peanuts and Dave isn't picky - he just likes it! So if you live nearby and haven't tried it before - go and give it a try.
Now if we could just get a Jamba Juice in Coralville/Iowa City, I would be set!







9 comments:
Ya know I don't think Beau and I have ever been to Texas Roadhouse. I think we may have to try it. Is it pricey?
I'm with you on that Jamba Juice thing! I had a Jamba about 3 times a week this summer in Utah. In fact, I'm craving one right now. :)
How exciting Tricia! Love Texas RH.
Love your Halloween pics. Your little wonder woman is adorable!!
Looks so pretty in Iowa. Cullen is getting the itch to move out of AZ, but I don't think I'm ready yet! Have a great week!
Hi Tricia,
I'm glad that Texas Roadhouse finally opened up and you were able to go. Was it as good as the one in Cedar Rapids?
Tiff & I went over and checked out the new Walmart and got a bunch of their leftover Halloween candy to stock up the candy cupboard for 75% off. Then Aly and Kristin and I went for breakfast at Crackers today because it was Aly's late-start day. She had asked me a good month ago to reserve this date for her. I finally got all the boxes unpacked and some of the things hung. Mary comes tomorrow so I need to get my talk ready now.
Love you.
Mom
Oh my gosh! It's open!!! I'm so glad I checked your blog today! I've been waiting for so long for this day!
Hooray! This is great news! I love all your pictures of when your parents were here. That's so great they're home and got to come visit. P.S. do you need any fish food? I have some and I don't plan on getting any more fish.
oh how I love texas roadhouse!!!!! How exciting that they got one it coralville!!! I would've loved it if it was there a few years ago!!
Jason and I just ate there last weekend and it was amazing! I forgot how good it was. Coralville is moving up in the world!
Woo-hoo! That is where Cory and I love to go. I am so happy for you that you have one nearby. Ours is pretty close too and so we go there a bunch or get things "to go".
Post a Comment