Today we have just been hanging out at home waiting for the snow to stop and Lauren decided she wanted to draw some pict. and put them in envelopes. She decided she wanted one of the envelopes to be for her so I had her write her name on it and this is how it turned out. Not bad for a 3 year old!

Posted by
Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun
at
11:18 AM
9 comments:
Definitely a keeper. She will love looking back on that!
Lauren is such a sweet heart! Great job! We're glad to have you guys back. Looks like a fun vacation.
Lauren is getting so smart. I'm glad your back to blogging. It really spices up my dayto read posts, that tells you how exciting these cold winter days have been for us!
Way to go Lauren! Hey we are glad you guys are back, we need to get together soon!
You are a good teacher! Glad you enjoyed the nice Mesa weather. I hope it will carry you through this January!
Hey, it's good to hear from you! You're family is cute...it's so fun to watch kids learn new things. I guess I missed you when you were in Mesa. Do you think you'll stay in Iowa? We saw your brother Ron when we were visiting Dea and Marcia in September. Now that I know you're blog I can see what's going on with you.
Yeah for Lauren. What a good writer she is! I love beginners letters!
Wow she did a great job! You'll have to save that because one day she'll want to see it. I can't believe she's 3 and doing that...that's awesome! She'll do great in preschool.
So cute! Miss you! I never see you now that you aren't in our ward!
Post a Comment