Speedy Typing
I saw this on someone else's blog and thought I would give it a try since I like to type. I think I did okay for only trying it a couple of times but it would have been nice to try to beat 90 words a minute! So check it out and see how fast you can type!
P.S. I totally beat Dave - he got 60wpm (not bad).






6 comments:
wow.
sounds fun.
;)
sorry. i've been really obnoxious lately.
Best I could do was 85. And my heart was beating so fast, you would've thought it was an actual competition. I'm going to break 90, too!!
Wow! You are crazy fast. You should be a stenographer. ;)
Holly
Umm..you have me beat. 24..that's all
ok I tried the test and only got 61. I thought I was faster than that. I'm going to have to practice because I can't have you beating me. Oh well, I can at least keep up with Dave--unless he practices too. Mom
I keep trying to beat you, but I can't get pass 88! You're a speed typer.
Post a Comment