Return of Good TV!
Okay - I admit we watch too much TV at our house but in my defense, my husband just had surgery a couple of weeks ago and can't even walk so what else are we supposed to do? Since the writers strike ended we have been eagerly awaiting the return of some of our favorite shows and finally this Thurs. one of our favorites is back!
So for all you Office watchers out there - don't miss Thursday night!







8 comments:
Can't wait! Hope Dave is feeling okay. I'm glad the new shows coincide with his recovery!
HALLALUJEAH! AMEN!!!
Tell me about it...I've been waiting for Ugly Betty for some time now.
How is Dave--you have to post an update soon. I'm so sad that this problem has come back again. That must be so frustrating! You guys will be in my prayers for sure!
And I know that it's saying my comment was posted at 1:52 a.m., but I'm not that crazy! It's 11:52!
Yes- Pam and Jim are having dinner at Michael and Jan's house! I'm counting down the days!
It's on our calendar!!! We're pumped!
Hope Dave is doing okay! Let me know if you guys need anything.
Oh we wouldn't miss it!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE the office! Hope the recovery is going OK.
We love love love this show!!! Can't wait.
You cinnamon rolls looked so yummy by the way!! Hope Dave is doing better. And - I had no idea you were pregnant. Yeah! Congrats to you guys. That's awesome.
Post a Comment