First Day of School!
Okay, okay - I know I have been very lazy about blogging! I am sure you are all sick of looking at the same 4th of July pict. so I will put you out of your misery and share Lauren's first day of school photo's! I found a great preschool for Lauren to attend this year and today was the first day! She was so excited to put on her special outfit (she really wanted to wear a skirt) and grab her new backpack (Barbie) and go to her new class to meet lots of new friends. Her teacher came to our house last week and met her so she already knew Teacher Kim and wasn't nervous at all when I dropped her off. When I saw her after class she was singing a new song about the days of the week, and told me today is Aug. 18 Mom (she said it one -eight). And she got to paint a pict. of a fish at the art station and play with play dough and play with the doll houses. She said she can't wait to go back tomorrow and make more friends!








8 comments:
What a big girl! Congrats on having a preschooler!
Can you believe our girls are big enough to start preschool? Gracie starts next Monday. I get all teary every time I think/talk about it.
How are you feeling?
Look at Lauren with her little backpack on! So cute! Sam starts Pre-K in a couple weeks, and it's freaking me out a little. I hope his first day goes as smoothly as Lauren's!
Lauren is so cute. How fun!
Lauren is a doll! We miss you guys!!! Tell Dave that Will will be attending plenty of BYU football games this year. :)
Thanks for changing out your pict. sis. With a girl as cute as yours...we need new pictures often. I can believe how grown up she is looking. She is going to be a great BIG SISTER--(just like me). Love ya, Kristin
She is stunning!! Seriously, she is just darling...I know, I'm kinda partial to the redheads....
Wow, she had a home visit from her teacher? It sounds like she's at a great pre-school! I'm glad she's loving it!
Post a Comment