Greetings from the cornfields - the cornfields of Pennsylvania that is! Who knew we could move from the Midwest to the East and still find a home right in the middle of the cornfields! Dave finished his Doctorate in Accounting from the University of Iowa last May and in July we moved to PA. He is now an Associate Professor at Lehigh Unversity in Bethlehem, PA and really likes the kids he teaches and the research he is doing.
I still get to stay home with my beautiful girls and we are learning our way around a new state and town! In our few short months here we have had fun exploring the East and we have already visited Connecticut, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, and NYC. We look forward to more exploring in the months and years ahead.
Ron said it's just gas smiles...ha ha ha ha...that's why he's so smilie! Did we really just post that? No, those smiles are genuine I'm sure! Way cute!
12 comments:
Wow! Darling pictures. When did she start smiling like that? How cute. She must be feeling good.
Mom
I love the pictures....how cute is she!
What a happy baby!
Ron said it's just gas smiles...ha ha ha ha...that's why he's so smilie! Did we really just post that? No, those smiles are genuine I'm sure! Way cute!
How cute!! Such a sweetie!
Those are great smiles! You are way better at getting them on film then me!!
Very cute. Also, I just realized that you don't have Lydia's name up on your blog header, just wanted to let you know.
Oh, Tricia - she's adorable!! What a little darling :)
SOOOOO cute!
SO CUTE! Can I claim her for Blake?
SHE IS SO CUTE TRISH!! That smile is to die for!!
Post a Comment