Fun in the Sun!
Don't mind the lack of blogging for the next few weeks. Me and my girls are off having some fun with grandparents, cousins, friends and enjoying LOTS and LOTS of SUNSHINE! Today Lauren was playing outside, with no shoes on and having a blast. We had almost forgotten how nice it was to run outside without a big coat, hat, gloves and boots. And just incase you are wondering what we will be doing tomorrow - we will be enjoying another day of 69 degree weather, eating popcycles and playing with cousins!








5 comments:
We are wishing we had traveled with you! Does your family need a few more cousins? Enjoy the sun, because it's not in Iowa.
Lucky! We are eating popsicles, too! Not because it is warm, heavens no! Because of sick kids and that is all that sounds good to them! But the sickness is mostly gone and now the kids eat them to finish them off. Have fun!
Sounds like paradise! I think about what it feels like to be warm when I walk outside, but can't quite remember...maybe Spring will come soon :) Your girls are so cute!
Have a great time!
Hey Tricia - Are you in AZ? Probably, since that's about the only place you could be doing these wonderful activities in the Winter! I finally updated our blog and am getting back to the land of reality... If you're in AZ send me an email, I'd love to come and see you and your girls... (after Colton gets over Strep - yeah I wouldn't do that to you)
Post a Comment