Friday, February 20, 2009

Solids already?

Look who's eating baby cereal and likes it?!?!





6 comments:

Bullard Family said...

So Cute. What cute pictures!

Ron and Rachelle said...

Looks like she has a cereal goatee! What a sweetie peetie!

Ron and Rachelle said...

I think I have my heart set on Indiana...more home-like feeling to me from what we have learned about it. More favorable weather, not a busy city feel...only downside is the distance from a temple, about two hours..and one hour from major airport. Good luck to you guys!

The Hobbs Family said...

Cute pictures of Lydia eating cereal. She is such a good, happy, smiley baby. We're missing her here. Does the cereal help her sleep longer at night? Actually, she was doing great sleeping when she was here, but do you have to get up in the night with her at all now?

Love, Mom

Rivka said...

Is she really that old already?

Street Fam said...

I think she looks a lot like her daddy! :)