We're moving to Bethlehem!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania that is. Dave accepted an offer as a tenure track professor at Lehigh University yesterday! Even though this job moves us even farther away from our families we feel really good about it and are very excited to have a job! Lehigh is a small, private University with a top ranked Business Program and Dave will have some really good students to teach and work with. We have been online trying to learn more about the area and have talked to some church members who live there. We are excited for this new adventure. We want to take advantage of being so close to so many fun places and explore while we are there. We will be close to NYC, Washington DC, and Philadelphia and I am really excited to explore those cities and visit all the amazing historical areas that the East has to offer. So if any of you find yourselves on the East Coast - give us a call! We want visitors!








23 comments:
Wow that sounds so exciting! Congrats on finding such a great job. We'll miss you here
Congrats! That's so great.
Great! How exciting!
Is that Lehigh, like Lehi?
Exciting! What a cool place to live!!!
Congrats guys! That is so exciting. The East coast sounds so amazing. I'm sure you will love it and have so many places to visit!!
Ron had a mini interview with them at the Accounting conference last August and so we had looked it up a little bit and saw how close it would be to great places. That is sooo awesome and I bet you are happy you do not have to go through this again next year. I have asked Ron for a few days if he has heard anything from Dave, so I am glad you posted something. Congrats, that's great! Do you know any details, on when you are moving, etc, and house hunting? I know it just happened, but...
Congratulations. What a big decision! What a fun adventure to live somewhere else and be so close to so many other fun places.
That's so exciting! You'll love that area.
Wow what a beautiful picture! I am so excited for you guys and wish you the best of luck.
Congrats! We are very excited that we can be neighbors for a year! We'll be your "house" in the city.
Congrats on the Job offer. That's great! The east coast is sooo much fun. Yes, if we decide to take a trip out that way, we'll look you up. You should call or email Tawnee and see if you can make a day of it in one of those cities.
That's exciting. I am glad all the decisions are made. Now maybe you can relax??? Sounds like it will be a awesome place to live.
How fun! I'm so happy for you...and happy to know friends on the East Coast! We might take you up on that visitor offer one day.
congratulations! such exciting news and what a fun part of the country to live in! the last of our iowa ties are slowly disappearing!
Yay! Congrats you guys! Maybe someday we can come visit. :)
How exciting! I'm glad you finally know where you are going.
Wow, I had no idea! That really sounds fun.
Congratulations!
Yea! How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. This is where Seth's family (on his dad's side) is from - I think there are still a lot of Traeger's in the area! CONGRATS!
YAY! We were so happy to hear about this. Can't wait to get together with you guys sometime...it's been too long!
Congrats- sounds like a great opportunity and a fun place to live!! Best of luck with everything!!
Congrats! Does that mean you'll be there for a while if he's on the tenure track?
Congratulations! That must feel so nice to have plans for the future. And, I've never been to PA but it just all sounds so quaint and fun, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Best of luck!
Post a Comment