Saturday, June 6, 2009

Busy

Okay - everyone is busy so this really is a lame excuse but my poor blog has been seriously neglected over the last month. We have been busy playing with trips to Kansas City, Pella, Independence, and Nauvoo. In the middle of May we had Grandma and Grandpa Folsom pay us a visit to meet Lydia and to also see Dave graduate with his doctorate from The University of Iowa! We have had lots of play dates at the park, children's museum and friends houses. We had Lauren's graduation from Pre-school and her dance recital is today. And in between everything we have been getting quotes from moving companies, showing our condo - still trying to get it sold, cleaning constantly so it is ready to be shown, and looking for a place to live in Pennsylvania! I will be glad when the last one is done! It takes up way to much time to constantly be looking at the listings, emailing people, making phone calls, setting up times to see properties. And tomorrow Dave and I are leaving our sweet girls with some dear friends and we are finally off to PA to pick a place to live! So once we are back we will finally put some pict. of all our big events we have had the last month.

Here are a couple of cute pict of the girls though!


Lydia and Lauren adore each other and love to play together.


Look - I have two teeth now!


Lauren at her dress rehearsal for dance yesterday!
(From L: Tori, Megan, Claire, Anne, Lauren)

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

CUTE!!! I love those pink outfits! Hooray for little girl dance classes.

The Maxwell Family said...

Good luck with all you have to do. Have fun in Pennsylvania picking out a place to live. Maybe if we ever get to visit Danny's mission we'll stop by! :)

Jill T said...

Lauren looks sooo pretty in her costume!

Joe and Liz said...

Good luck house hunting and congrats to Dave on getting his doctorate...that's quite the achievement!! I'm excited for you guys and all the new adventures you'll be having in PA. I would love to live back east!

Ron and Rachelle said...

Amen to the busyness of life! My blog has been left in the dust for about a month now...hope you find a good place!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Busy is good. Exciting times! Definitely give us a call when you get to town. We'd love to see you!

Heather O'Brien said...

Your girls are adorable. You know I've always thought that. I hope that you guys enjoy Pennsylvania. That is so exciting. Good luck with the house hunting. I feel the pain, it is not fun. We miss you guys.

Michelle & Steve said...

Most people are busy, but I think you guys are winning lately, especially because you are busy with so many BIG events and decisions. Good luck with the house hunt - can't wait to hear what you find!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Look at those outfits! So sweet. And congrats on the big job news!! That is exciting. Do you guys know when you will be heading out there?