Monday, August 3, 2009

They like clean people in Connecticut?

I just had the following conversation with Lauren and thought it was pretty funny.

Me: Come on girls - it's time to take a bath!
Lauren: Ah Mom, I not want to take a bath!
Me: Do you know why we have to take a bath tonight (besides the fact that you played at the park today and got all sweaty and stinky)?
Lauren: No, why?
Me: Because we are going to Connecticut tomorrow so we need to get ready tonight!
Lauren: So why do we need a bath? Do they only like clean people in Connecticut or what?

Don't worry Tawnee - I am making them take a bath so we don't offend the people of Connecticut with our smelly selves!

7 comments:

Melissa Lasley said...

That is very funny. What a cutie!

Cami said...

Cute conversation!

Ryan and Tawnee said...

On behalf of the people of Connecticut; we thank you and Lauren for her cooperation!

Traeger Tribe said...

Too funny! Can't wait to see pics of you guys with Tawnee! Oh and I finally updated my blog :)

Jill T said...

I like how she added. "or what?" Funny girl.

Ron and Rachelle said...

The pics of your new place look really nice. Nice big play area, close playset...I hope that you and Dave are taking baths too!

Whit and Steve said...

Very cute!! I wish I had known that you guys were in PA. (I should have checked your blog sooner) We drove right through there on our way to NYC from South Carolina. We'll have to plan a roommate reunion sometime while we're all out here. Liz is in memphis, julee's in knoxville, Trish in ohio and me in SC. We should all meet in the middle!

Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your new home!