Sunday, December 13, 2009

One Lost Tooth!

Okay - so I haven't blogged in almost 2 months - pretty lame! We have visited some pretty fun places - NYC, Washington D.C., and Philadelphia to name a few. We had grandparents visit and even had our first snow of the season but I won't play catch up right now. Today was an exciting day for Lauren because she lost her first tooth. We noticed it was loose earlier this week when she was eating an apple. All week we have tried different ways to get it out but it wasn't coming. Then tonight - as we were eating rice for dinner - out it popped. She was so excited and couldn't wait to put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy! So here are a couple of cute pict. of Lauren with one less tooth in her mouth!




5 comments:

Jill T said...

Oh no! She looks so old! My kids would be jealous. Losing teeth has become a more frequent conversation around here. Another rite of passage has come you way. :)

Rivka said...

Congrats, Lauren! I don't remember why that was so exciting, but it sure was! We miss you guys...

Jessica McKay said...

Anne lost her first one on Sunday, too! I'll post pictures and you can show Lauren. How cool!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Fun! The best is when those two front teeth are gone, and then they REALLY start looking grown up! Congrats Lauren!

Elisha said...

Tricia! We got your Christmas card in the mail today. Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you guys!