Introducing Jack Folsom
John Matthew Folsom - aka, Jack - was born on June 15th at 2:15am. He weighed in at 9lbs 1 oz and is 21 inches long. We are so glad to finally have him here. I went in on Sunday night (the 13th) to begin the induction process because at my last growth check they were estimating that he was around 9lbs 11oz. Due to his large size I should have been expecting the labor to be kind of long but since it was my 3rd baby, I was hopeful it would be smooth sailing and go quickly. He is such a good little baby and we love having him home with us. Lauren loves to hold him and is a great big sister. Lydia likes him more than I was hoping. I had hoped she would just mostly ignore him but she loves him too and loves to touch him and kiss on him. My Mom made it out Mon. night to stay with us for a couple of weeks and it great to have her here helping with the girls. Jack had to spend a couple of days in the NICU because his blood sugars kept dropping (I had Gestational Diabetes so he was having a bit of a hard time adjusting) but he is doing really well now. He has the best cheeks to snuggle and kiss and we are so happy to have him in our family! He was definitely worth the hard pregnancy and long labor.
Sorry the photo's are all out of order - my computer is having issues.







18 comments:
Oh, those cheeks will be so fun for you to kissie kiss! He is so handsome and fits right in with you all! I am glad he finally came for your sake! We have a little gift for Jack but we need your new address...you may have emailed it to me but maybe not. wish you the best of luck and thanks for posting pics! Enjoy your new baby, they are so sweet!
Congrats he is beautiful! I Hope you are doing well and that recovery is quick! Love the name so cute.
Sweeeeet! What an exciting time for you guys! And your first little boy!! Love those little boys. :) Congratulations, he's beautiful!
Congrats Tricia! I do love those chubby cheeks. Hope you're doing well and enjoying your baby.
Adorable! Congratulations! Lauren looks so old and responsible. Glad you'll have 2 great helpers. :)
I'm so glad you found out blog! Congrats on your new little arrival. :)
He is so handsome! I'm glad he is at home where he belongs, his time in the NICU must have been scary for you. Congrats and take it easy while your Mom is here - two to three will be an adjustment. I'm so happy for your family!
Congrats to you both!! What a cutie. Take care of yourself Tricia and enjoy the new little one!
He is adorable!! What a cutie. I can't wait to see him in person. I am so glad that he is home now. I hope you feel better too. Lauren looks like she is loving to be near him. I am sure that she will be a great help for you. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations on your new little cutie!! Personally, I love babies with chubby cheeks!
Congratulations! Jack is huge (for a newborn), but weighed the exact same as Tommy!
He's so beautiful! Congratulations to the whole Folsom family! We're so happy for you.
Congrats to you guys! Love the name! glad you can add some blue to all the pink!
You are right - those cheeks are wonderful - I do want to just kiss them! We are so happy for you guys in your new home with your new baby and wish you all the best through the adjustment period! So glad the pregnancy is over!
What a cutie!!! I've been wanting to get on here forever and comment. We have been out of town. I love the name Jack. And I can't believe how big your girls look!!! Miss you guys. P.S. Your house is amazing! How fun!
Oh Tricia, he is beautiful, and such dark hair!! We need new pictures though. LOVE your new house, it almost makes me miss it up there.
Tricia, I've been so bad at checking blogs lately, so I'm sorry that I'm just now posting this. But I wanted to tell you guys congratulations! I'm so happy for you and that is one DARLING baby! Don't you just love chubby cheeks? How fun for you all. I hope you're doing well!
Elisha
I didn't realize he was born on June 15th. Connor was born on June 14, the year before. He is such a cute chubby little baby. I'm glad you got him here safe and sound. It sounds like a miserable pregnancy and delivery. I'm sure you're glad to have that over with. Good thing it's all worth it, right?
Post a Comment