Blessing
We blessed Jack in church on the 4th of July. Dave's parents had come into town to meet their newest grandchild so it was the perfect time to have his blessing. He was 2 1/2 weeks old at the time of his blessing but it is probably a good thing we did it early because he isn't a little baby and he may have outgrown his blessing outfit if we had waited. Dave gave a beautiful blessing and he was happy throughout. Here are some of the pictures from the day.







9 comments:
Love it! You have such a cutie patootie family!
Great pictures, Tricia. Now you need to post them on the Hobbs family blog for our family because I don't know how many of them have your family blog address.
Love, Mom
You guys have a cute family. Hope things are going great!
Oh what a sweet little boy! You look great and so happy, Tricia!
Love to you and your little ones.
Love the family photo...I think it's classic!
Jack definitely looks like a
Folsom, a lot like Lauren to me. He is a cutie and I love the pics of you guys. Liddy is so big! Wow, I can't believe she's almost two. Crazy. I hope you guys had a blast in AZ, which I'm sure you did! You will be down to just two kids for the day when Lauren goes to school!
He is such a cute little peanut! We miss loving on him and kissing his chubby cheeks. James misses holding him and then handing him off at the first squeak.
Tricia, he looks just like you!! Have fun having three!
What a special day! Dave sure looks proud to have a son now. Everyone looks adorable.
Post a Comment