Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'll have what he's having

I was at the store last week and realized Jack is finally old enough to sit in a Bumbo chair so I bought him one. He does really well in it and seems to like it. Little did I know his older sister would decide it was the coolest place in the house to sit. Now, whenever she sees Jack in his chair, she immediately asks for him to get out so she can have it.



Jack, enjoying his new chair



Lydia, also enjoying Jack's new chair.

Right now Lydia has the upper hand but just wait - I think by the time Jack is 1 he will out weight his older sister and it will not be so easy for her to just take what she wants from him!

4 comments:

Jessica McKay said...

Your kids are so cute! I find that the older sibblings limit what the youngest gets. I've had to throw out passifiers much earlier than I wanted because the older sibbling take them. I'm sure Jack will win the end.

Cami said...

Funny

tori said...

HaHa! Avanley does the same thing to Trendon. As soon as she saw Jack sitting in his bumbo she yelled, "Hey, he has the same color as we do!"
So fun to see pictures of your cute kids.

Janessa said...

What a cute little guy! I'm glad you finally got a boy:) I've never had a bumbo. I've heard many good things about them though. Maybe we'll have to try one out with this next one.