Christmas Catchup
Okay - since I hope to make this into a book someday, I better get some of our Christmas 2010 on here!
Our Ward does a breakfast with Santa and this is our attempt at a picture this year. Lydia wanted nothing to do with the Jolly man.
And for the last Family Home Evening before Christmas, we made Gingerbread (Graham Cracker) Houses. Dave and Lauren worked together on their creation and Lydia and I were partners. Poor Jack just got to watch! They had a lot of fun making them and then a lot of fun eating them over the next few days. 
Lauren with her yummy creation.








2 comments:
I am very impressed with your houses. Ours were a big flop this year. Good thing there's always next year:)
Annelyse says you were too clean making your gingerbread houses. We had a disaster of a kitchen when we were finished. We only made one though, so it was a lot of hands grabbing into the pot. They might have been neater and taken more time if they got to do it all themselves.
Post a Comment