The McKay's Came to Play
Way back in Jan. our good friends, the McKay's, came to play for the day. We met the McKay's almost 6 years ago when they moved to Iowa City for an Orthopedic Residency. Anne and Lauren are just a couple of months apart in age and have been good little buddies. Jess and I got to know each other better when we were visiting teaching partners and when we started a little preschool for our girls. Over the years we have had many, many play dates, parties, dinners, lunches, park outings, zoo trips, museum days, etc. So it was lots of fun to have them come and spend an afternoon playing with us and eating dinner with us. The older girls picked up like no time had passed and Jess and I got to sit and chat the day away. Thanks so much for coming to see us and we need to do it again soon!








1 comment:
We do go way back, don't we. It was fun to see you. I wish that we lived closer.
Post a Comment