We Did it!
Okay - we finally made a blog of our own! We are not new to the world of blogging - I have spent many, many, many hours enjoying this fun world. My family has a family blog that we all post on to keep updated on each other's lives while my parents are serving their mission in Africa. But after seeing so many fun Blogs from friends I finally decided we need our own site!
Life for us is as unpredictable as ever. We still live in Iowa and probably will for the next two years (unless a miracle happens and Dave can finish his disertation in the next year). We still have only one child, Lauren, who turned 3 in March. She is so dang cute and lots of fun but we hope she gets siblings sooner rather than later! Dave is working hard on his PHd in Accounting while at the same time struggling with leg issues (still)! He is currently back on IV antibiotics trying to fight his reoccuring staph infection. After having two big surgeries in the last 10 months we are really hoping to avoid any further surgeries but if the IV drugs can't take care of the infection, he may need surgery to again, clean out the bone or a more extensive surgery to remove all the bone and replace it with bone from his lower leg. Despite all the setbacks with his leg Dave works hard in school and in his church calling and still finds time to play with me and Lauren.
So, there you have it. Check back often for fun pictures and updates on what we are doing!







5 comments:
I'm so glad you have a blog! What a fun surprise to was to see your name in my inbox. Now I can spy on you anytime I want...and I will. Bwah-ha-ha.
I'm so sorry to hear about Dave's continuing leg problems. UGH! He was a great hometeacher and is a great guy. Hope things start to look up.
I look forward to see some pictures of cute Lauren! See you on the blogs!
Welcome to the blogging world...Summer keeps our family's up to date, but I enjoy checking out friends. We're on the same blogger.com, at: http://thedriggsfam.blogspot.com/
Hope all is well!
-CORY-
PS - we have several friends of interest to you on our link!
Tricia..
I'm glad Stace sent me your link..I tried to comment before and it wasn't your blog. How the heck are you?? I'm excited you have a blog so I can keep tabs on you..
Welcome to the world! Jason (Winsor..in case you forgot) sent me your blog address so now we can keep udated on your lives instead of at a bbq every five years or so. Check our blog out at www.jasonandkate.blogspot.com. I am going to put you on our friends list. Hope that is okay.
HEY THIS IS TREY ITS COOL HOW YOU HAVE YOUR OWN WEBSITE
Post a Comment