
This collage of pictures shows some of the fun things we did this past week. We ran through the sprinklers at the IC Library after story time (always fun)! We also went to the Johnson County Fair with some of our friends. That is where most of the pictures were taken. Lauren loved seeing all the animals and going on the rides. She thought she was such big stuff handing her tickets to the ticket taker and getting on the ride. We also went back out to Kent State Park to play at the beach and Dave gave Lauren her first trumpet lesson. She really liked blowing on the trumpet and trying to do the fingers. And she actually could do it really well. Dave would show her how to blow the air through her lips and then she would try it. Now Dave is convinced she needs to play the trumpet or french horn (we'll have to see about that - I am hoping for a little violin player myself)! And I couldn't resist posting the pict. of Lauren in her backward boy underwear. She loves boy underwear and usually puts them on the right way (since they have lines in the front she knows which way they go on, much easier than girl underwear). Anyway, once in awhile they don't get put on the right way and I just laugh when I see her cute little buns hanging out because of it.
4 comments:
Cute cute pictures! My favorite is the underwear pic. How adorable! Sounds like a fun week!
How totally cute! So I just found out that some friends of our in our ward here in Michigan know you from Iowa! Rob & Julie Jackson . . . ring a bell? Small world!!
classic kid pics!
WHAT'S UP!!! Love the pictures! I'm glad you found my blog! Its so fun to see what my friends are up to!!!
Post a Comment