Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our Christmas Card

Just incase you didn't get a card in the mail - here is our highlights of 2009!


Our family has experienced a lot of changes in 2009!

GOOD:
Lauren has grown into a great big sister! She and Liddy love playing together and Lauren is a good helper to her Mom. She started kindergarten and loves going each day. Lydia changed a lot in ‘09 - going from a snuggly little baby to a fun, sweet toddler. She loves to follow her big sister around, especially after learning to walk!


BETTER:
Dave graduated with his doctorate from the University of Iowa and is now a professor at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA. (Tricia thinks this may be the best news of all from ‘09)


BEST:
We are looking forward to welcoming Folsom Baby #3 in June 2010.

Merry Christmas!
The Folsom's (Dave, Tricia, Lauren & Lydia)

12 comments:

Kristy F. said...

Got your card. Soooooo happy for you and your family on #3 coming. Yea! I wish I could travel to PA to see you. Let me know when you come to AZ.

Joe and Liz said...

That was such a cute card you made Tricia and the surprise was awesome!! Congrats to you both!! :)
Looks like we're due a month apart too!

Jill T said...

Loved the announcement! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!

Jessica Sorensen said...

Congrats! We are expecting a new little one this summer too!

The Maxwell Family said...

We got your card and that was fun news to read!!! Congratulations. So excited to hear what you are having.

Ron and Rachelle said...

great card...and yes, my mom just bought Becca's stocking to start on...it's incredible, I don't know how long it will take to finish it. I bought one and sent her a picture but they didn't like it so she decided to take matters into her own hands....

The Mergenthaler Family said...

We were excited about getting your card. Congratulations on baby #3!! We sure miss you here in Iowa City!

Alisha said...

Congratulations!!!!! We are so happy for you guys - what a great Christmas card! I hope you're feeling good and we sure miss you guys.

Bullard Family said...

Congrats on the new little one! I am so excited to see what you guys are having. Hope you are all doing well

Rachel said...

congrats on baby #3 coming soon!!!

Traeger Tribe said...

I was so HAPPY to read your card... sorry it took me so long to come on your blog and congratulate you.

Do you know what you're having yet or are you going to keep it a surprise?

Congrats!

The Lowmans said...

Congrats on baby #3....SO exciting. We're happy for you guys.