A Day at the Beach
Yesterday Lauren and I went to Kent State Park and had so much fun playing on the beach and swimming. This was our first visit to the beach and we will definitely be going again soon. We played for 2 1/2 hours and Lauren was still so sad when I told her it was time to go home. But it is only about 15 min. from our house so I think we have found a new favorite place to swim and play! The only downside was they don't have flush toilets, just port-a-potties, and Lauren took one look at those and informed me she would be waiting until we got home to pee.








8 comments:
Sorry it took me soooo long to get to your blog. I was at girls camp! It looks great! Lauren is the spitting image of you. Does Dave think he had any genetic contribution at all?! Love, Tiff
Obviously Lauren hasn't learned the discreet art of peeing underwater yet. That's probably a good thing
Lauren is just like her other Folsom cousins in Washington. They wouldn't pee in a porta potty either. Sometimes, even not in a McDonald's bathroom either.
Grandma Folsom
Trish check out my friend Brian Millsaps blog. Do you remember him from H.S.? You connect to it from Lindsay's blog. They just had triplets, but one baby died a couple weeks ago. Love, Tiff
Hey! I love your blog!So glad you started one. Those pictures are so dang cute at the Kent Park. Hallie and I will have to go with you sometime when we get back home!
Hi Tricia. This is Taryn (Starks). Not sure if you remember me but I just found your blog so I wanted to say hi. I have a blog too www.rtbchoate.blogspot.com Hope you're doing great and your daughter is a doll!
We took your advice and went to Kent park. We had such a blast!! Lauren is so adorable.
Andrea
Hey Tricia - thanks for the note on our blog. Your kid is getting so big. We miss you and Dave, but sounds like you guys are doing great there!
Post a Comment