Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Our Week


Well - life has been pretty uneventful here at our house this week. We have had lots of fun trips to the Children's Museum, swimming at the lake, playing with friends, going to the library, playing at the park, and of course reading Harry Potter. I got the book at 12:01 Sat. morning from Walmart as a surprise for Dave (he was asleep and never knew I left the house). He woke up early Sat. morning and basically read all day (we did make him come to the lake with us but with his PICC line he couldn't swim so he sat on the beach and read) and he finished it that evening. Now it is finally my turn and I am not even half way done yet but what I have read has been great!

The above pict. are from some of our activities this week. The lip gloss photo's we took just this morning. I had turned on Seasame Street for Lauren and I was in bed reading Harry Potter when in walks Lauren with this lovely lip gloss all over her face. She was so proud of how pretty she looked! She walked in and said, "Look Mom, Lauren so pretty!" She had gotten out her lip gloss that her Grandma Folsom had given her when we had visited in May and she loved it. Of course she made a mess but she looked so cute I had to take some pict. and she was so excited to pose with her beautiful make-up on! So thanks Grandma!

We are getting excited for our week long vacation with Dave's family to the Wisconsin Dells! It will be fun to see everyone and to spend lots of time swimming at all the water parks. Hopefully we can fit in some movie watching and good game playing too. That's about it for us! We hope you are all enjoying your summer and taking the time to read Harry Potter (that's what I'm off to do right now)!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Trey! Wow I cant belive Uncle David finished the harry potter book in a day!!!! Well i can't wait till auguest,bye.

Anonymous said...

I loved Harry Potter are you kidding me! Best one of all. We know you love Utha so were going to BYU in your honor...remember I didn't really like it there. So far it's been cold here and I'm broken out in hives with swollen hands, but at least the kids can play outside unlike in AZ. I'll call when we get home so we can discuess Harry Potter without ruining it for anyone else out there. Love, Tiff

Anonymous said...

I finally found a minute to comment. Kris & Hal are gone and I have inherited 5 children. Grandpa got the Harry Potter book, but I guess he is not the fan everyone else is. It is still unopened. Life is pretty hectic, tending children and trying to get ready to go to Wisconsin, plus we have to talk in church on Sunday. We are looking forward to seeing you on Thursday. Grandma

Stephanie said...

So happy to know that we're family (kinda). Sarah Skabelund is Taylor's cousin. And I'm dying to finish HP, but this baby of mine is having none of it. Oh well...slowly but surely it'll get done.

Linz said...

Your little girl is cute Trish! I love the way you put your pics up as well! So fun!

Unknown said...

Tricia- It's McKane. I must admit, the blog is more my wife's hobby than mine but she relayed your message. It was fun to see the pictures of your daughter, she's so cute.
Anyway, life is good for us. I started a company- scrapbook.com, after college and I am still working there. We've branched out and done a couple more websites but that's still our main one. I enjoy my job and love being a dad! Our son, Beckam is 4 & 1/2 months now and is SO MUCH FUN! Life's great! Thanks for saying hi!
How are you and yours?