Saturday, July 7, 2007

Sticky Tape can fix Anything!


So tonight we were driving home from a fun potluck picnic we had attended at a friends home on a blueberry farm. We had a great time talking with friends, eating great food, and picking lots of blueberries. To keep Lauren happy on the ride home I had gotten her a cup of ice to eat - she could eat ice all the time. Anyway, after she was done eating the ice she was just having fun playing with the cup when all the sudden she says, "ah, man"! I asked what was wrong and she says, "my cup broken, I need sticky tape to fix it." It just cracks me up because whenever anything is ripped, broken, cracked, etc., Lauren asks for sticky tape to fix it right up. She was wearing her new necklace she got at the 4th of July parade in the bathtub yesterday and it broke. I heard her get mad and I asked what was wrong and she replied, "my necklace broke. I need sticky tape to fix it." I asked her if tape can fix anything to which she replied, uh huh!
Also, I posted some current pict. of Lauren hard at play! We are so glad it is summer and that we have the Coralville outdoor pool to go to. You can usually find us there once or twice a week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures of Lauren. Sometimes Grandma Folsom thinks that sticky tape works too. This is new to me so hope that the comment comes through.

Anonymous said...

hey lauren,uncle davied and aunt tresha.i can't wait in till i get to see you guys again.i'm so exited i can't wait.well see you in westcoinson.
mckenzie

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Trey i think its cool that you have your own website

jej said...

Yippe! We're glad you join our blog world! And it's so great to see pictures of Lauren. We sure did miss you guys too for the Fourth. We're going to continue the Pizza tradition! :) loves, the jolleys

Jen said...

Lauren is so cute! She cracks me up. And there is nothing wrong with thinking "sticky tape" will fix everything since many men live by the rule that Duck Tape will fix anything.